If you've never had overnight oats, you're really missing out. Overnight oats are made the night before, so they're ready and waiting for you in the morning, the only thing you need to do is find a spoon!
Makes 2 small servings
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I use homemade almond milk)
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 small organic apple, cored and chopped small
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional: For an extra protein boost add a scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder, or chopped walnuts for added crunch!
Read the entire recipe and directions at the Free People blog.