With the insane amount of snow, we've been eating a lot of snow "ice cream", so I wanted to look for a healthier alternative. I thought this "snow sorbet" turned out quite well, and it's ready in minutes,. What could be better?
- 1 large bowl of fresh snow
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. cold water
- 4 packets stevia
- 1-2 tbs. sugar (optional)
- Combine lemon juice, water, stevia, and sugar (if using) until stevia and sugar are dissolved. I used a shaker bottle that I usually use for a protein shake and it worked really well.
- Collect a bowl of fresh snow.
- Add lemon juice mixture to the snow a little at a time, stirring until you reach the right consistency. If it gets too soupy, add more snow.
- Eat immediately, snow sorbet does not keep!
Note: if the sorbet is too tart, add more water or stevia/sugar.